Robin Hood Farm Cottage
Our self-catering cottage, just next door to the B&B and within the same grounds, is a great option for a family or group of 4 and dogs (2 for free, more upon request) and now also has exclusive use of an Arctic Spa hot tub.
A cosy but modern holiday cottage in the idyllic Peak District, just a 20-minute walk to Baslow Village (3 minutes on the bus) and 40 minutes walk to Chatsworth House (bus also available), and with so many renowned walks on your doorstep it's a perfect retreat for anyone looking to explore the countryside.
Our single-storey cottage consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and an open-plan lounge centred around a wood burner (strater pack of logs included) with a modern kitchen/dining area. It also includes exclusive access to a large lawned garden (great for football or cricket!) with outdoor dining and additional patio area at the front of the cottage, making it the perfect place to enjoy a dog-friendly, rural retreat.
We provide a breakfast hamper upon arrival, including some delicious local produce that you can rustle up in our well equipped kitchen, that includes a dining table that comfortably seats four, or you can enjoy some al fresco dining using the bbq supplied in the garden.
Features of the cottage include:
- 1 twin bedroom (which can be made into a super-king-size bed on request), with wonderful views out to the hills
- 1 four-poster luxury double bedroom facing the front
- Bathroom including a bath and shower over
- Fully equipped kitchen featuring an oven, microwave, dishwasher and a washer/dryer
- Wood burner fire in the living area with patio doors out to the garden and modern amenities including SkyQ TV, DVD player and an iPod dock and both bedrooms also have a TV with Freeview, great for early nights or lazy breakfasts in bed
- We also have a selection of books and games for you to enjoy.
- Outside - parking space for 1 car, level lawned garden, table and chairs with umbrella and BBQ
- New for 2019 - exclusive use of our Arctic Spa hot tub - relax listening to the birds or later on under the stars.
Everything you need to make the cottage a real home from home!
- Minimum 3 night stay.
- Dogs are always welcome, and we don't charge any extra.
- On booking we will require a 50% deposit with the balance due on check in.